Learn about the business settings of your FedaPay account to validate it and set your mobile money account, bank accounts and/or cards on which you wish to receive your transfers.
To do this, from the dashboard of your account, go to Settings>Business Settings.
You will see the interface with the five (05) tabs below.
In the Account tab, you can change the name of your FedaPay account, indicate your country and your time zone.
In the Company tab, you fill in the information to identify your company for the validation of your FedaPay account.
Save your changes to finish.
The Bank accounts tab, allows you to add the information of the bank account to which you wish to receive transfers from your FedaPay balance.
To do it, click on Add a bank account button.
You will see the form for adding bank account below.
On the Information part, you enter :
- the name of your bank
- the bank country is the country where your bank account has been created
- the account title in entirely and in the order as indicated on your bank account identification (RIB)
- the account number (IBAN) indicated on your RIB
- the swift code indicated on your RIB
On the Files part, you enter :
- the type of identity document, either the identity card or the passport
- the file corresponding to the type of identity document you have chosen. If you have chosen the passport for example, you must upload a file containing your passport by clicking on Browse
- the file containing your RIB. You must upload it like for your identity document
Once completed, the bank account you have just added will have the
unverified status until the information you provided, is validated and the bank account verified.
The principle remains the same in the Mobile Accounts tab except that you
can add here the Mobile Money number to which you want to receive your transfers.
To do it, click on the Add a mobile account button.
You will see the form for adding mobile money account below.
On the Information form part, you enter :
- the holder of the mobile money account, last name and first name(s)
- the country code where your number is registered then the mobile money number itself
On the Verification part, you enter:
- the verification code of your Mobile Money number that was sent to you via SMS when you had the notification asking you to approve the transaction.
Once completed, the status of your Mobile Money account that you just added will be
In the Cards tab you can add the information of the prepaid
card to which you wish to receive your transfers.
To do it, click on the Add a card account button.
You will see the form below.
Fill out the form with:
- the bin number, that is the first six (06) digits of your card
- the last four (04) digits of your card
- the card holder, that is your first and last names as written on the card
- the account number of your card
The prepaid card you just added will have the status
unverified until the information you provided are validated.
Once you have defined your bank account, mobile money and/or prepaid card on which you wish to receive your transfers, make your payment requests from the balance of your FedaPay account by choosing a transfer method among the ones you have defined in the business settings earlier.